Thursday, May 28, 2009

15 years ago today...

I married the love of my life!  
What a fun ride it's been so far. 


High school sweethearts, married at the tender age of 20, Kyle and I have grown up together in so many respects.  

Here are just a few shots of the two of us through the years.  Funny how these were hard to find as I searched through the hundreds of pictures we have - most of them are of the kids!  
I guess we need to focus more on the two of us, and anniversaries are always a great reminder of that.  :)  

Here's to at least 15 more years!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on 15 years! loved seeing the pics and LOVE the last two posts from streams. such good meaty stuff. when is the truck coming? isn't it soon? oh friend! i love you and will try to talk to you before you leave. i can't believe its almost here.

    ReplyDelete