Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Procrastination

This cartoon reflects just how I'm feeling today...

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

Kyle is currently outside pouring the 6 concrete foundation piers for our soon-to-be deck. He will spend his last days here in Colorado finishing that huge task before he goes to work full time in Nevada. This will leave me here to help the girls finish up school, pack up all of our house, clean, paint, fix up, and otherwise prepare our home for our move. I've got a garage sale this weekend to prepare for and a huge community sale that I'm working next week for four days. I'm looking at my 'to do' list in awe of the sheer amount of tasks listed, knowing I've forgotten some things that I'll realize once I get started. It's the getting started that I'm struggling with!

I know we'll get through this crazy time. I just don't currently know how...

No comments:

Post a Comment