Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Revenge


Do you ever face a situation (over and over and over again) that makes you want to forget everything you know about what you "should" do and just do what you want? What would make you feel good? And make the offender feel really really really bad - because they DESERVE it?

I'm having one of those moments and am daydreaming about what I can do to bring misery and suffering to someone who seems to delight in bringing that to me and my family. Someone who is motivated by greed and is willing to lie and steal to feed their own ego and avert all personal responsibility.

But, I know better than to plot revenge. And when I resume my composure in a few minutes, I'll recall that God said vengeance is His. I'm sure whatever He dishes out will match the reprehensible crimes committed against me and my husband.

Wait. That goes for me and all my offenses too...

never mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment