Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And we have success...

I can cross one thing off my 'to do' list after we moved, today we found a great pediatrician!! Saw him to get a couple of vaccinations the local school districts require for registration. (Believe it or not, Bri actually giggled nervously through both shots!) I thought the doctor was great, and he even told me that he could recommend the pediatric dentist he takes his kids to here. (Maybe even two things can get crossed off??)

It is nice to have something go smoothly - and on the first try. Just thought I'd report - I needed a boost today, and I think this was it. :) Oh, and yesterday, my long awaited Dyson arrived!! I've never been so excited to vacuum - ever. It's the little things...

Hopefully you are finding little things to revel in this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment