Monday, January 4, 2010

Where did the time go?!?

I cannot believe it is already almost two weeks since my last post.  :(  Yikes!  Guess life has got me busy. 

Here are a few pics from the last two weeks - we spent Christmas at home then the last week of the year traveling over 2000 miles driving from Vegas to northern California, then down the coast to San Diego.  Whew! 


 
 



We got home last night and it may take a week to recover.  This morning, however, both girls were rarin' to get to school - D started preschool today.  This morning, I overheard her asking her sister for advice about meeting kids in a new school.  She wanted to be sure that she did all she could to make friends and thought B would have some good tips.  (are they like 25 already??  so cute!) 

When I went to pick her up, she asked me if we were going to have lunch then come back to school for the afternoon.  She was disappointed to hear she'd have to wait until tomorrow to go back - guess she liked it.  :)  Then, later this afternoon when we got in the car to pick up her sister from school she said, "I'm not so lucky.  B gets to go to school all day long." 

This is a good thing, right?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment