Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh How I Love Thee, Preschool

We're now in week three of preschool and I've found the holy grail.  Well, at least for mothers of preschoolers who have WAAAAAY too much time on their hands.  And mine did.


D loves it, I love it, it's a win win. 

...

The only thing is the nagging cough D brought home and shared with the rest of us.  That same cough that I curse all day long now that it is plaguing me. 

No, I'm not sure she got it at preschool.  Goodness knows that her diet is lacking in anything nutritional that I don't sneak into a soup of some sort.  It's no secret that she regularly sneaks candy and hoards it in her room to devour on her own schedule.  Her diet does leave a bit to be desired.

I'm just guessing the nasty little virus (or bacteria)'s origin is the new-found preschool/holy grail, since her teacher is now out sick with a similar nagging cough, and is expected to be all week...

Anyway, we're loving preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment