Saturday, January 9, 2010

Full Circle

My last post was all about how time has changed my circumstances and how I can now see past some of the flames that were engulfing me during the season of last year.   In the midst of those struggles, I was blessed to be able to lean on some of my dear friends who, in so many ways, helped me stand during what was undoubtedly the most trying time I've ever been through.  There were days that I could not put one foot in front of the other without their support, and I was (and still am) so thankful for them.

A few months ago, and then again this week, I learned of two separate friends who suffered miscarriages.  Three weeks ago, I learned that a woman in my church and MOPS group is battling cancer again, and this time it is back with a vengeance.  Four weeks ago, and again two days ago, I learned that two separate friends had an abnormal mass and the second is currently awaiting the results of her ultrasound.  It feels like people all around me are going through their own refining fires, and I want to be useful in helping them stand.  As a friend said to me in my time of need when I asked her for her help, "I feel like if God had me walk down this path, the least I can do is hold your hand while you walk it, too."  (Love you, Laura!)

Maybe you are facing a trial in your life, too.  It is my hope and prayer that this video will provide a tiny bit of comfort and strength to you or someone in your life who needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment