Friday, July 10, 2009

Bump in the road

You know how you have times in your life when you're just sailing along, things are going well - better than you'd expected, and you're pretty content. You may even comment to yourself, like I did a few days ago, "how nice is it that things are going so well with (fill in your own blank here), it's been weeks since there's been any trouble in this area."

Sure enough, that's when the trouble inevitably starts, like it did for me yesterday. I've hit a bump in the road and have to change course (yet again). Sigh. This life thing is a challenge...

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Wishing you a day filled with sunshine & smiles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Keri. The sunshine is here!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can completely understand where you are coming from about hitting a "bump in the road" and having "to change course". But Greg keeps reminding me that life is what happens when I'm busy making other plans. I'm still having a hard time with our latest "bump", literally and figuratively. Please know that you aren't alone. Breathe in and breathe out. Isn't that what you keep on telling me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greg is so right! I know I'm not alone, but I so appreciate your reminder, Kathy! Yes, we both need to just keeping breathing, slow and steady, one breath at a time... ;-) You're doing fine - and you'll DO fine, I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete