Monday, July 13, 2009

10 Things I'm Thankful For Today

Here's today's list:

10) Grocery shopping and meal planning is done for the week! Hooray!
9) The girls are playing the next room (and not fighting), giving me some down time for the computer
8) Friends who keep checking in on me, even though I'm absent from Colorado, where they are
7) The precious gift of good health
6) Being reminded that, in the face of fresh grief that my friend is facing after her father passed away today, we have something to hope for when this life is over
5) Ice cold water
4) Opportunities that have been handed to us over the past 9 months, this past month, in particular, that we never could have expected
3) Feeling optimistic and hopeful for the future
2) Sticky notes and their ability to help me get organized
1) Fresh basil that is growing in my container garden and tastes amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment