Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Some Photos...

Where oh where have the last several weeks gone??  For that matter, where did the school year go??  I just dropped off B at school for her last day of second grade (yikes!) and D's last day is Friday. 

As you might have guessed from the complete lack of blogging for the past two weeks, I've been a bit overwhelmed with the thought of an entire summer that I need to plan for them.  And, here it is.  Luckily, we've got a couple of VBSs on the schedule, and I'm on at least 10 waiting lists for week long summer camps through the city rec program (missed that early morning, standing in line at 6 am on a Saturday requirement to get in before all the camps filled up).  The rest is all me.

I think we'll be at the pool.  A LOT.

Anyway, here are a few pics from the past several weeks for those of you (grandma) who have been patiently waiting on me...  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment