Sunday, June 20, 2010

Needed A Little Change

I'm one of those odd people who really likes change.  I like to rearrange furniture for a new perspective.  I like changing my wardrobe (much more than my checkbook allows) because it feels like I can reinvent myself, just a little bit.  I like painting a new color on the walls, and making the same old things look new in some way.  When we go to a restaurant, I like to try to order something I've never tried at that restaurant before.  I'll even admit that, while stressful and not in any way easy, I liked moving to a new state and a new climate where I've never lived before.  Change brings a sense of vitality to my life, and I get bored easily.

I know some of you can totally not relate.  That's ok.

But, that is why you now see yet another new look on my blog...  I'm on what seems to be a never ending quest to find the "perfect" layout/background/template/theme for my Pondering blog.  Today's is the latest - I hope you enjoy!

And for those of you who don't really thrive on change, and even find it a bit difficult to adjust to, I apologize in advance.  :)  Rest assured my writing style and the topics I choose are still the same old me.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment