Friday, April 24, 2009

Today's top 10 thankful things...

Here are the things I most thankful for today:

10) Sunshine and melting snow!
9) Denali's pleas for me to play with her outside today - she simply wants to spend time with her mama.
8) Aubrielle's plans to bake cupcakes with me today after school - just her and I - she simply wants to spend time with her mama.
7) A day off work today!
6) I finally compiled the list of things 'to do' before we can put our house up for sale.
5) My mom, who graciously agreed to come help me out for a week in May when Kyle is gone for three.
4) My friends, who have planned a girls' night out next weekend, a coffee date tomorrow, and multiple workout classes/dates with me in an effort to spend time with me before we move.
3) The past couple of days full of rich and deep connection with my husband as we talk about our plans and hopes for our future.
2) The blessing of a tax return that will pay for our move!
1) Knowing that I've chosen to get up and start walking, and will soon be running again!

No comments:

Post a Comment