Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's all in your perspective...

So, I was driving to meet some dear friends for coffee this morning (it turned out to be a three hour coffee date - so much fun!!), and I heard this song on my CD player. It's by Sara Groves (one of my favorite artists), and it REALLY spoke to me today. I thought it might speak to you, too.

I was dealt another hard blow yesterday, just one more thing I'll have to give up when we move that I thought I might get to hold onto. God has other plans, and I'm sure of that because this particular situation couldn't have been more bathed in prayer. I believe and told many others that it was in His hands, and just because the decision I was given was not what I'd hoped for, it doesn't change that He is in control. I'm learning today to be at peace with that, and to trust Him.

I think this song really says all that I am feeling as I work to move into a place of surrenduring all to Him because, at the end of the day, I know He'll provide for all of my needs - after all, He created me and knows every one of them.

All it takes is a change of perspective to see character instead of scars. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. love this song. so powerful. i hadnt heard it before, but it will be on my itunes soon. sorry for the continued blows you are suffering. . .

    ReplyDelete