Friday, February 12, 2010

Thankful for Friday, and 9 others...

It's been a bit since I've intentionally posted my top ten thankful fors.  So, here they are, in honor of Friday:
  1. Well, duh, it's FRIDAY!!
  2. A wonderful friend who is my motivation in the darkness before dawn to get out of bed and get to spin class (or the workout of the day)
  3. Another awesome friend to go out on a girls' night tonight with - we're seeing a chick flick!
  4. BEAUTIFUL weather - it will be 65 today, and this weekend it is supposed to be 69!  We seem to have passed the 50 degree winter curse.
  5. Returning health - I'm SO over this cold/chest congestion/cough thing.
  6. Another fabulous friend who called yesterday because she knew I have been struggling (love that the distance between us isn't diminishing our friendship).
  7. Yesterday and today, both of my girls got tangible reminders of how much their classmates love them in the form of valentine's and copious amounts of candy.
  8. In two days, I get to give a tangible reminder to my husband of how much I love him.
  9. A job that lets me work when I want and not when I don't, from home, and helps us stick to our budget.
  10. All of my blog readers and followers who make me feel like what I have to say matters to someone other than just me.  :)
Have a great Friday, and Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment