Thursday, February 26, 2009

Winter in Colorado

I thought it might be fun to share a couple of videos from this winter. Both of the kids started skiing this year - Aubrielle seems as though she's done it all her life. She's really just about as good as I am (not that that is saying anything!). Denali has a typical three year old attention span about it, but her fearless spirit lends itself to a couple of good runs with her, too. Kyle got video of Bri skiing, and video of the three of us girls ice skating (boy did my feet hurt after that!). Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Ok so you are brave, we really have not taken the boys skiing yet...Jacob like twice. So I you beat us there. But I must say we totally have you in the skating department.

    BTW I am impressed- both photos and video on your blog...wow! I am so not there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if it makes you feel better to say so, you absolutely can - BUT as you can see, it doesn't take much to beat us in the skating department!! Thank God for that walker thingy - I needed it just as much as Denali did!

    ReplyDelete