Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wisdom from a fellow blogger and friend

So, I've been remiss lately and not too attentive to this blog. I've tried to come up with the time and energy and creativity it takes to write the "perfect blog post," but keep coming up short and finding other things that demand my immediate attention. It has become easier to rationalize that I'll get to it soon/later, and things will certainly slow down soon so I can refocus my efforts.

I have little doubt that this drought of creative writing and reflection will give way to new posts that will reflect the daily ins and outs of life in the desert. But, for the time being, I'm simply surviving - some days are infinitely better than others, and life goes on.

While I wait on inspiration for the next words I will share with you and record for myself, I read a post from a fellow blogger and friend, who said both what I needed to hear and what I need to say. Since she wrote so eloquently and captured just the season I find myself in at this very moment, I am simply going to direct you to her post, rather than rewrite what she already did so beautifully and truthfully.

I hope this gives you a glimpse into what I, too, am currently going through as I struggle to find balance and not let a good thing become a bad one.

Still pondering... Keep checking back - I'll find my muse and my balance soon. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. hey friend. thanks for the sweet direction to my blog. i hope you are finding some peace and grace in the midst of the hard . . .thanks for being honest. know that i have missed reading of your life there. will pray for your continued settling in. love you guys, L

    ReplyDelete