Friday, August 21, 2009

What have I been up to??

First, I need to apologize for my lack of blogging this month, and part of last. This headache and the ensuing drama it has caused has left much of my "normal" life in its wake. Still working on that.

Secondly, my free time and creative juices have been poured lately into a new adventure I'm pursuing with a company that I worked for 3 years ago. I love this company, called Lifebushido, because the president and founder has big ideas and it is poised to revolutionize the work at home field by honing in on people, like me, who have chosen to stay home with kiddos, but still want to earn some extra income with very part time work.

Anyway, I've been blessed with the opportunity to take over blogging for one of this company's blogs, and a couple of other blogging assignments related to the virtual assistant services we offer. I thought I'd direct you all to the work I've been doing for Lifebushido, because, if I do say so myself, I think the content is pretty good and applies to everyone, whether they're in the business field or the CEO of their home.

Let me know what you think! And sign up to be a follower over at the Lifebushido blog, if you want, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment